Yes, Yummy Banana Popsicles!! With sprinkles on top!!!
If you are looking for a quick fun cooking idea with your little one, this is one to do 🙂
And I might I add that it’s also a sneaky way to get your kids eating fruits… Sigh, yes I know!! I’ve become super sneaky!
Holiday time brings my level of sneakiness up! Junior thinks he can get away with anything, from being stuck in front of the TV to just forgetting his meal times with playing… so I have to be super sneaky!! And this is the way to go.
It’s also a fun mini-cookery class. Super easy to prep and at most times, you’ll have everything you need in the kitchen.
Here’s what you need:
- Wooden skewer or lollipop sticks (ok, stating the obvious.. but NOT the craft lollipop sticks :))
- Cooking chocolate
Get started by:
- Chop the chocolate finely and place into a heat proof bowl that fits snuggly into a saucepan of boiling water. Stir the chocolate as it melts.
- Place the skewer into the banana.
- Once the chocolate has melted, cover the banana in chocolate.
- Add the sprinkles!!
- Place in freezer till frozen.
Voila!! Frozen Banana Chocolates with Sprinkles on top!!!
If you enjoyed this, you may want to check this out as well!
“Brought to you by the Pears Happy Baby Learning Center“