by Mrs. Heffalump
This is a beautiful craft that you can make and hang on the door 🙂
What you need
- Green and red textured paper
- Red pom poms
- Paper plates
- Cut out the centre of the paper plate to resemble a ring.
- Cut out some holly leaf shaped green leaves. (As shown above)
- Paste glue on the paper plate ring and paste the leaves along with the red circles that resemble berries.
- Once it is all dry. Paste pom poms on top of the red circles. I pasted a doily under the paper plate and sprinkled some glitter to give it a shine.
- You can write “Merry Christmas” in the middle of the doily.
Mrs Heffalump is a Mom of one lovely little boy and would love a whole battalion of sons around the whole house! She loves love loves doing art & crafts, is an absolute control freak and can be slightly OCD. Mrs Heffalump is also a qualified Montessori Teacher, has her Diploma In Child Psychology , A British Council Approved Teacher and was working in a leading International School.
“Brought to you by the Pears Happy Baby Learning Center“