Here’s another fun craft that we just finished doing. An Egg Carton Reindeer & Sleigh. We are going to tie this in with another Christmas Craft, so keep checking in.
This is an easy Christmas Craft, you can almost do it without having to look for stuff.
What you need:
- 1 large egg carton (10 egg)
- 1 small egg carton
- Brown board
- Red pom pom or red stickers
- Googly eyes
- Paint Brushes
- Brown & Red Paint
What Junior and I did:
- Paint the large egg cartoon in brown as shown in the picture below.
- Paint the small sized egg carton in red and leave both to dry.
- Cut out 6 reindeer heads out of the brown board.
- Paste the googly eyes on the reindeer heads and paint noses. We did one reindeer’s nose with a red pom pom cut in half, since it’s to be Rudolph.
- Attach the faces onto the egg carton.
- Now paste the red small egg carton onto the brown egg cartoon as soon below.
- Cut a bit of twine and attach it to the sides of the egg cartoon as shown below.
Hope you enjoy this craft!
Till Next Time!
“Brought to you by Arista“
If you’ve enjoyed this craft, you might want to check out these too!