It’s the most wonderful time of the year, with the nip of the cool air and that Christmassy feeling you get this time of the year. These are some easy Christmas trees that can be made with a preschooler.
What is needed
- 4 Popsicle sticks per tree (they could be the readymade painted ones or you could get your little one to paint them which is added fun)
- Foam starts/ star stickers or cut out star shape in a slighter thicker board
- Sequins, beads, stickers
- Glue together three popsicle sticks into the shape of a triangle
- Stick any assorted beads or stickers to resemble Christmas decorations on a tree. You could even use some pipe cleaners to resemble tinsel.
- One dried out cut a 2 – 3 inch piece of ribbon and make it a loop and glue it onto the back of the star which you will paste onto the top of the Christmas tree.
- Cut a small piece the fourth popsicle stick and glue it at the bottom of the tree to resemble the tree trunk.
And there you have it! A beautiful Christmas Craft with popsicle sticks that your little one can make by humself! Make many and decoratyour Christmas tree with these goreous Popsicle Christmas Tree Decorations!