We’ve just made some decorations to hang on the tree! Salt dough decorations which are fun and lovely to see on the star.
Here’s what we used:
- Poster Paint
- 1 cup of salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of water
What we did:
- Combine the salt, flour & water well in a bowl. You may need at add a tab bit more flour but work it till you get something like a cookie batter.
- Roll out into 1/8 inch width and use cookie cutters and cut out shapes.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and dry the decorations for about 15 minutes.
- Leave out to dry more if necessary
- Once they are completely dry, color and add glitter and decorate as needed. Sky’s the limit to how creative you want to be with it 🙂
Till Next Time!
“Brought to you by the Pears Happy Baby Learning Center“