by Co-Authour Kay
So Christmas is here and we know that you might like a healthy treat for your sweet tooth! We’ve whipped up healthy Christmas Cornflake Wreaths just for you 🙂
So here goes, this is one treat that you and your kids can indulge and it’s healthy and an absolute yum treat too 🙂
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 4 cups Nestle Fitnesse Cereal
- 4 cups marshmallows
- Put the marshmallows and butter in a small microwave proof bowl and microwave on high heat for approximately 2 minutes. Stir and then microwave on high for 2 minutes more. Stir again.
- Remove from mircowave, add coloring and then in a bigger bowl, pour onto the cornflakes.Mix well.
- Using a spoon, drop onto cookie sheets and decorate with candy. Add about 3 candy each. Ta-da! You’ve got your Christmas Cornflake Wreaths!
- Leave to cool and then transfer to a lightly greased container.