So this post is an interesting one! Why?? It discusses what WE as women would like as gifts! I’m seriously happy that Malinga sent us this question, I think it’s a wonderful subject (I would, wouldn’t I!!) and it’ll hopefully make a lot of ladies out there happy and also help out the men!
We put this very important question out on our Mumsibles FB Page and here are some of the answers we received: So here’s the list – PERFECT GIFTS FOR HER!!
A very BIG Thank You! to all the wonderfully Ladies who shared their ideas via our facebook page!
Listed below are their suggestions:
- A voucher for a foot massage or a facial
- A day out with the kids so we can relax, grab coffee with friends, or go to the spa
- A couples massage at Spa Ceylon, a short holiday getaway. NEVER buy clothes or accessories coz chances are she’s not going to like them. However, if budget permits, diamond jewelery is always welcome. (But pls check with jeweler if it can be exchanged in case she doesn’t like)
- Jewelry is nice as its not something you spend on often.. A well thought of gift is always appreciated than a voucher.. Books if she is reader.. But a day spent with her doing all the things she likes to will be the best…nice breakfast..shop..lunch..chat..ending with drinks at the sky lounge..!!
- A new release of a book from an author she likes.. If shes into reading..
- To me a good perfume! Or a anything that’s put thought into
- Not look at the phone or ipad or laptop or answer any calls…. just one day of undivided attention!!
- A spa voucher of course and daddy’s day with the kids so mommy can chill !!
- Nicholas Sparks book or holiday at a five star hotel
- Jewelry. Perfume. If clothes, then it would be a voucher.
- Chocolates! Especially exotic ones and unsual flavours like you get from Gerard Mendis Chocolatier
- A Kindle of e-Book Reader if she’s into reading.
- Vouchers for a Manicure, Pedicure, maybe waxing!
- Something a little bit naughty!!
- A Tab so that she has something to do while the kids are at classes
- Jewellery – diamond or any other!!
- Handbags! Better to check if it can be changed 🙂
- Take her out for a very romantic dinner
- Impromptu lunch!!
So I think unanimously, we ladies agree that NO CLOTHES unless it’s a voucher!! And massages and spa days seems a favourite, of course!!
Malinga and all those who end up reading this post, we hope we have helped out a little. If you have any more suggestions, please do post below!