There are some days that Little Tummies need extra yummy stuff and you want something that you can give your whole family. This Quick Family Feed One Pot Mac N Cheese is a breeze to make and as the title suggests – you just need one pot to make the whole dish. Yes sometimes us lazy mums, (but who’d actually admit to liking washing dishes!) get away with making super super tasty food!
So, I’ve been making this One Pot Mac N Cheese forever, yes since Junior was wee old and could eat his pasta. This is can easily be his most favourite dish. It’s a breeze to make and he gulps it down. Now I make different versions of this – sometimes I add a bit of leftover chicken, sometimes i hide abit of veggies an d sometimes I add some deepfried chicken and chips just to give it a bit more of an oomph. But honestly, this dish alone itself is a winner.
One Pot Mac N Cheese – Serves 3
- 3 Cups of Pasta of your Choice
- 4 Cheese Happy Cow Wedges
- 2 Spoonful of Butter
- 1 cup milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional – Leftover meat, additinnal veggies
- Parmesan Cheese
- Boil the pasta in a pot.
- Once pasta is boiled, drain and add the butter, cheese and milk. Keep on medium fire, stir occasionally till the cheese sauce thickens.
- Add chicken and stir.
- When I have some time to spare, I sometimes bake it for no more than 3 minutes. simply add some parmesan cheese and pop it into the oven for more cheesiness. Let us know of what you think of our One Pot Cheese N Mac!Enjoy!
Till Next Time!
If you enjoyed this post, check this out too!