Don’t you just love a good heart, yummy breakfast?! If you do, this is it!!
This a variation of the traditional French Toast that I make when we need a wee bit of difference and I tell you, never goes miss. Down Junior’s & Hubby’s tummy without a fuss and no matter how much I make – I hardly have enough for me! My boys go at this yummy Cinnamon French Toast!
So go ahead, look out for this! This recipe for cinnamon french toast yummy and will be a guarenteed hit
Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
- Slices of bread (preferable one that is about a day old!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tps vanilla essense
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/3 sugar
- 1/3 ground cinnamon
- Slice of the crust off the bread slices and slice them into 1 inch strips.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and leave to cool.
- In a shallow medium bowl, mix the eggs and milk well. Remember the eggs need to be mixed very well into the milk, or else you have a really eggy taste on your toast!
- Add the butter into the mixture along with the vanilla essense and mix well.
- Soak the slices in the mixture and in a non stick frying pan, grill the bread slices on both sides.
- Combine in the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle on the toast before serving!
Voila! There you have the most easiest to prepare and tastiest ever Cinnamon French Toast!
If you enjoyed our Recipe for Cinnamon French Toast, you may want to look at our other Yummy Breakfast Ideas as well
- Breakfast Special – Picklet Stack
- Breakfast Special – Wholewheat Banana Muffins
- Tips to Get Fussy Eaters to Eat