Brownies are easily everyones favourite! If you are looking for a yummy easy brownie recipe, you’ve just found it! Give it a go.
It’s so yummy. We just had this yesterday, hubby wanted it with a bit of ice cream, while me and Junior decided to go plain and it was awesomely chewy and chocolaty! Yes heaven! This easy brownie recipe is really easy
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup canola oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Lightly butter a baking dish with butter, or alternatively line with cookie sheet so that it’s easy to remove brownies from the tray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together oil, sugar, and vanilla well. Into the same bowl, add eggsand mix well.
- Using a spoon, gradually add the mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour brownie batter evenly pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes in clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
- And there you have it! Our Easy Brownie Recipe!
Give it a go and tell us what you think of it!
“Brought to you by the Pears Happy Baby Learning Center“
If you liked this, you may want to check this out too.