Cupcakes! Yay! Rainbow coloured cupcakes!! Double Yay!!!
These colourful cuppies are a treat to make and eat 🙂 I guarantee your little ones will absolutely love this rainbow coloured cupcake recipe and will devour these!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 bottles food colouring, red, blue, yellow, green
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 125g self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place cupcake liners in the cupcake tray or silicon cupcake moulds.
- Using a beater, cream the butter and sugar until well mixed.
- Add the eggs into the mixture and until well mixed.
- Add the vanilla essence, mix well.
- Add the tablespoon of milk and beat till well mixed.
- Spoon in cucpake batter into different bowls add a few drops of color into each bowl. You can add more color if you require the color to be more brighter.
For Red – Add half a cap of red colouring
For Orange – Add half a cap of red and half a cap of yellow
For Yellow – Add half a cap of yellow
For Green – Add half a cap of green
For Blue – Add half a cap of blue
For Purple – Add half a cap of blue and half a cap of red
Mix colouring into each mixture after adding.
- Spoon in the mixture into each cupcake as follows: -Spoon the purple first, then Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.You can add a frosting of your choice.
Hope you enjoy our tried-and-tested rainbow coloured cupcake recipe!
Till Next Time!
If you enjoyed our rainbow cupcake recipe – you might enjoy these articles too!