by Mumsible G
There’s so much fun your little one can have with these colored, attractive dyed pasta. Little hands will eagerly explore shape, texture and color. It’s very simply to make and as always you will find that you have most stuff around the house to make it. Do try it – Junior has been loving them from the time he was much younger and still does enjoy making stuff with them!
What you will need:
- uncooked hollow pasta – penne or any other!
- paper towels
- zip lock bags
- food colouring
- hand sanitiser
How to do it
- Put your uncooked pasta into a ziploc bag.
- Squirt in a bit of of hand sanitiser into the bag along with the desired amount of color – a few drops for it to be light or more for it to be darker :).
- Zip up the bag and shake to evenly coat the pasta. I usually get Junior to do this part since its fun!
- Empty the coloured pasta onto some paper towel and leave it to dry.
It usually takes just a few hours with our wonderful weather for it to be dry and it’s wonderful fun after that 🙂
Till Next Time!
“Brought to you by the Pears Happy Baby Learning Center“